TortoiseSVN 32-bit 1.9.3
TortoiseSVN is a really easy to use Revision control / version control / source control software for Windows. It is based on Subversion. TortoiseSVN provides a nice and easy user interface for Subversion.
It is developed under the GPL. Which means it is completely free, including the source code. But just in case you don't know the GPL too well: you can use TortoiseSVN to develop commercial applications or just use it in your company without any restrictions.
Since it's not an integration for a specific IDE like Visual Studio, Eclipse or others, you can use it with whatever development tools you like.
As a Subversion client, TortoiseSVN has all the features of Subversion itself, including:
- Most current CVS features.
- Directories, renames, and file meta-data are versioned.
- Commits are truly atomic.
- Branching and tagging are cheap (constant time) operations.
- Efficient handling of binary files.
- BUG: The DEL key didn't work in the filter box in the log dialog.
- BUG: The %fname was not set when diffing two revisions of the same file from the log dialog.
- BUG: Crash when showing the context menu in the status list control if the class associations couldn't be created.
- BUG: TortoiseMerge: The horizontal scroll bar was wrong if the shown doc had a lot of tabs.
- BUG: Adjusting externals to the HEAD revision used always the same revision if multiple externals were selected.
- BUG: unicode data was not saved properly in the project monitor.
- BUG: Project monitor accepted escaped urls. Automatically unescapes them now.
- CHG: the "break locks" checkbox in the cleanup dialog is now unchecked by default, and remembers its state between sessions.
- BUG: The "create vendor branch" command failed to copy over files that have the svn:needs-lock property set or are otherwise set as readonly.
- BUG: The column "SVN Statusnumber" showed sometimes the wrong value.
- BUG: Repobrowser failed to properly detect SVNParentPath pages which don't use xml output.
- BUG: Adjusting externals used the wrong revision if the external was copied itself but not modified later.
- BUG: The manual pre-commit hook script was executed with an outdated or empty log message.
- BUG: TortoiseIDiff only zoomed one image in overlap mode when zooming with the Ctrl-mousewheel.
- BUG: The tooltip of the tray icon mentioned commit monitor instead of project monitor.
- BUG: project properties in the project monitor were not updated properly.
- BUG: Windows and dialogs were shown with a wrong size if the monitor settings changed.
- BUG: The log dialog could crash if revision zero contained user revprops.
- BUG: "Drop vendorbranch here" could leave the target folder empty if multiple sources where dragged.
- BUG: Possible crash when trimming the action log file.
- BUG: Authentication wasn't properly saved.