TeamSpeak Client 32-bit 22.214.171.124
TeamSpeak is flexible, powerful, scalable software which enables people to speak with one another over the Internet. TeamSpeak consists of both client and server software. The server acts as a host to multiple client connections, capable of handling literally thousands of simultaneous users.
- Address book for easier management of multiple TeamSpeak servers
- Create multiple channels and sub-channels for your users
- Moderate channels for more control when hosting large group meetings
- Whisper functions so you can speak privately to inidividuals, groups of persons, or users in other channels
This is the 32-bit version of the client.
- Fixed possible crash in appscanner plugin when receiving invalid data.
- Ignore "Hide TeamSpeak in Taskbar" option when being started from Overwolf while in a fullscreen game, as this may minimize the game.
- Added Ctrl+W shortcut to close server tab
- Self menu shortcut key changed from s to e to avoid collision with Settings
- Appscanner plugin no longer enabled by default.
- Fixed UI display issue with delete delay in edit channel dialog when b_channel_modify_temp_delete_delay is not set.