SeaMonkey 2.11 Beta 5
SeaMonkey is a web-browser, advanced e-mail and newsgroup client, IRC chat client, and HTML editing made simple -- all your Internet needs in one application.
- Tabbed browsing gives you a better way to surf the net. You no longer have to open one page at a time. With tabbed browsing, open several pages at once with one click. Plus, your homepage can be multiple pages, in tabs.
- Popup blocker lets you surf the web without interruption from annoying ads.
- Image Manager lets you block images to remove offensive images or speed up the rendering of web sites.
- Find as you type gives you another way to navigate a page. Just start typing to jump from link to link or to find a word or phrase within a page.
- Plus all the features a modern browser should have including: Advanced security settings; Password, Download, and Cookie managers; Themes; multi-language and multi-platform support; and, the latest in Web Standards.
- Links on non-text (e.g. images) were no longer displayed in Properties.
- The sorting of the Get Messages drop-down is now equal to that of the folder pane again.
- Filters failed to move emails to local subfolders in certain cases.
- The Bookmarks Manager has an own icon again.
- The ability to allow Flash to be be upgraded while SeaMonkey is running, introduced in Beta 4, has been disabled due to regressions.