Rainlendar 2.10 Beta 115
Rainlendar is a customizable calendar that displays the current month. It is a very lightweight application that doesn't use much system resources or take much space on your desktop.
- Small and lightweight
- Different type events can have different appearence
- Supports Windows transparency
- Synchronizes events between several clients
- Localized for multiple languages
- Shows an alarm when an event is due
- Supports iCal files.
- Shows Outlook's appointments
- Includes a todo-list
- Works also as Litestep plugin
- Displays the current date in tray icon
- Can stick to the desktop (i.e. doesn't hide with Show Desktop)
- Hotkeys for quick access
- Easy skinning with an UI
- Changed the Windows version to use the same file monitoring as other platforms since it seems to work better with Dropbox.
- Handling of yearly recurring events should perform better now.
- The curl library is now linked statically on Linux.
- Creating new events from Rainlendar to an empty new Outlook data file failed.
- Unsupported fields are disabled in the event and task editors.
- Editing weekly recurring events cleared the weekdays in the recurrence.
- Exception dates are ignored in CSV export.
- The years after the summary can be added to any category. The categories can be chosen from the general settings.
- Added advanced option to choose if the years after summary is ordinal or normal count value.
- The tooltip in the tray is moved inside the screen.
- Added advanced option to enable window fading on Linux.