Rainlendar 2.9 Beta 105
Rainlendar is a customizable calendar that displays the current month. It is a very lightweight application that doesn't use much system resources or take much space on your desktop.
- Small and lightweight
- Different type events can have different appearence
- Supports Windows transparency
- Synchronizes events between several clients
- Localized for multiple languages
- Shows an alarm when an event is due
- Supports iCal files.
- Shows Outlook's appointments
- Includes a todo-list
- Works also as Litestep plugin
- Displays the current date in tray icon
- Can stick to the desktop (i.e. doesn't hide with Show Desktop)
- Hotkeys for quick access
- Easy skinning with an UI
- Added advanced option "Time span in the editor" which defines how many time items are shown in the editor.
- The calendar wizard for Google calendar can now download the calendar list from the server.
- Changing a template didn't reset the alarms properly.
- The all day events can be moved with the mouse in the week view.
- Added dragging support for the month view.
- Holding shift and ctrl keys down on startup asks to reset the Rainlendar's settings.
- The alarm for recurring tasks was calculated from the start time instead from the due time.
- Added new function to list the calendars: Rainlendar_GetCalendars()
- Added effectOffset and effectBlur values for the appearance nodes in xml format skins.
- New skin: Savannah