PowerArchiver offers hundreds of features, yet remains easy to use, small and fast. Novice users will find a familiar interface complete with tutorial and detailed help, while more experienced users can take advantage of full Explorer integration, multiple encryption methods and advanced compression algorithms.
Here is a brief list of some of the key features found in PowerArchiver:
- Preview Window
- Full Windows Vista Support
- Superior ZIP Support
- 7-Zip Compression
- Multiple Formats Support Including ISO
- New Queue System (Add/Extract/Backup) and PowerArchiver Starter
- Unmatched Security
- Automated Backups
- Guaranteed Compatibility and Explorer Integration
- Compression Profiles
- Useful Tools
* Improved TAR handling
– Improved behavior when working with large TAR archives.
* Improved rename box
– Consistent size between different dialogues, F2 now activates rename file inside archive dialogue.
* Improved Windows 8 support
– Small improvements for Windows 8 Cunsumer Preview support.
* Modern interface and backup option
– Modern interface will now allow backup for Professional users.
* Better Unicode compatibility with PAOP
– Added improved Unicode compatibility for interaction with PAOP for new PAOP release 2.20.05.