phpMyAdmin is a free software tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the World Wide Web. phpMyAdmin supports a wide range of operations with MySQL.
- Support for most MySQL features
- Browse and drop databases, tables, views, fields and indexes.
- Create, copy, drop, rename and alter databases, tables, fields and indexes.
- Maintenance server, databases and tables, with proposals on server configuration.
- Execute, edit and bookmark any SQL-statement, even batch-queries.
- Manage MySQL users and privileges.
- Manage stored procedures and triggers.
- Import data from CSV and SQL.
- Export data to various formats: CSV, SQL, XML, PDF, ISO/IEC 26300 - OpenDocument Text and Spreadsheet, Word, Excel, LATEX and others.
- [parser] SQL parser breaks AJAX requests if query has unclosed quotes
- [parser] Invalid escape sequence in SQL parser
- [config] $cfg['Export']['asfile'] set to false does not select as Text option
- [export] Working SQL query exports error page
- [interface] "Create an index on X columns" form not validated
- [interface] JS error in Table->Structure->Index->Edit
- [interface] Info message has "error" class
- [interface] TABbing through a NULL field in the inline mode resets NULL
- remove version number in /setup
- usability] Missing "Generate Password" button
- display] Missing Server Parameter on inline sql query
- [navi] Drop field -> lost active table
- remove misleading comment on the "Rename database" interface
- [interface] Fix footnote for inexact count while browsing
- [interface] Fix security warning link in setup
- [display] Backquotes in normal text on import page
- [core] With Suhosin, urls are too long in edit links
- [security] Missing sanitization on the table, column and index names leads to XSS vulnerabilities