Photo! Editor gives you all the image editing features of a premium package, for free. The software contains tools that will enhance your photos and bring them to life.The User Interface is easy to navigate and most of the tools will work in either automatic (one-click) or in manual mode.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE
- Fix Red Eye:The Fix Red Eye tool allows you to easily remove red eye from your images. You can either fix your photo automatically or edit it in manual mode.
- Enhance Color:The Enhance Color tool contains an array of advanced tools for adjusting the color balance, contrast, brightness and saturation of an image. You can do this automatically or manually.
- Denoise:The Denoise tool allows you to effectively remove luminance and color noise from images that were created under poor lighting conditions. Again this tool can be used in automatic or manual mode.
- Deblur:The Deblur tool allows you to sharpen blurry images. This tool uses an advanced method that makes it possible to improve heavily blurred pictures.
- Create Caricature:The Caricature tool lets you create funny caricatures by transforming photos with special warping effects.
- Make Up:The Make Up tool contains a set of retouching filters that can be used for portrait enhancement.
- Lighting:The Lighting Effects tool allows you apply artistic lighting effects to your photos.
- Straighten:The Straighten tool offers the easiest way to straighten tilted photos.
- Resample:The Resample tool lets you resize images by enlarging or reducing them without image quality loss.
- Crop:The Crop tool allows you to crop images in a clean and crisp way.
- Batch processing: Batch processing allows you quickly edit multiple photos with only minimal effort. You can process batches of images by using the Windows Explorer context menu.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 1.1 of Photo! Editor. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.