O&O DiskRecovery lets you recover files on storage volumes with damaged or deleted files structures. If your files have been deleted accidentally, by virus attack, or a software crash, then O&O DiskRecovery is able to scan your disks for lost data and can try to restore them.
O&O DiskRecovery reconstructs and recovers the files quickly and easily. It scans the entire disk partition for any lost documents, photos, videos, or music files before the reconstruction and recovery process takes place.
Key features include:
- Easy to use wizard to search for and recover files.
- New and improved data recovery methods.
- Preview of files prior to recovery.
- Unlimited number of files can be recovered.
- Supports over 350 file types, unlimited number of recoverable files.
- Supports all Windows-compatible hard disks, removable drives, memory cards, and USB drives.
- Add User-defined signatures.
O&O DiskRecovery has an impressive array of features for data recovery. It is capable of recognizing over 350 file types and has some really useful tools such as the ability to un-delete picture and video files from digital cameras.
O&O DiskRecovery's step by step wizard is simple to use, and tells you how to recover deleted files. In the trial version it lets you see before you decide to buy, exactly what lost files will be recovered. Overall DiskRecovery has a simple, yet sleek interface, it is really easy to use and supports a large stock of file types.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 11.0.17 of O&O DiskRecovery. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.