NVIDIA Forceware XP 64 314.07 WHQL XP 64
NVIDIA ForceWare software unleashes the full power and features in NVIDIA's desktop, gaming, platform, workstation, laptop, multimedia, and mobile products. Delivering a proven record of compatibility, reliability, and stability with the widest range of games and applications, ForceWare software ensures the best experience with your NVIDIA hardware.
- Incredible 3D and video performance for all of your applications.
- Rock-solid system stability, greater compatibility, and reliability with NVIDIA Unified Driver Architecture (UDA).
- Industry-leading features for graphics, audio, video, communications, storage, and security.
- Robust product support for over ten unique operating systems.
- Continual product performance and feature updates for the life of your NVIDIA hardware.
This software requires XP 64.
* Increases performance by up to 5% in Crysis 3 (measured with GeForce GTX 680 at 1920x1080 high settings).
# New in GeForce R313 Drivers
* Performance Boost – Increases performance for GeForce 400/500/600 series GPUs in several PC games vs. GeForce 310.90 WHQL-certified drivers. Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration:
- GeForce GTX 670:
> Up to 28% in Assassin’s Creed III
> Up to 11% in Civilization V
> Up to 8% in Far Cry 3
> Up to 6% in Just Cause 2
> Up to 5% in Deus Ex: Human Revolution
> Up to 5% in Dirt 3
> Up to 5% in Batman: Arkham City
> Up to 5% in Far Cry 2
> Up to 4% in Call of Duty: Black Ops II
> Up to 3% in Shogun: Total War
> Up to 3% in Stalker: Call of Pripyat
* NVIDIA SLI Technology – Adds or updates the following SLI profiles:
- Crysis 3 – updated SLI profile
- Warframe– updated SLI profile
- DmC: Devil May Cry– added SLI profile
* NVIDIA CUDA
- Includes support for applications built using CUDA 5 or earlier version of the CUDA Toolkit.
# Additional Details
* Installs PhysX System Software 9.12.1031.
* Installs HD Audio v126.96.36.199
* Supports OpenGL 4.3 for GeForce 400-series and later GPUs.
* Supports DisplayPort 1.2 for GeForce GTX 600 series GPUs.
* Supports multiple languages and APIs for GPU computing: CUDA C, CUDA C++, CUDA Fortran, OpenCL, DirectCompute, and Microsoft C++ AMP.
* Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology* on DirectX 9 and DirectX 10.