NVIDIA ForceWare WHQL software unleashes the full power and features in NVIDIA's desktop, gaming, platform, workstation, laptop, multimedia, and mobile products. Delivering a proven record of compatibility, reliability, and stability with the widest range of games and applications, ForceWare software ensures the best experience with your NVIDIA hardware.
- Incredible 3D and video performance for all of your applications.
- Rock-solid system stability, greater compatibility, and reliability with NVIDIA Unified Driver Architecture (UDA).
- Industry-leading features for graphics, audio, video, communications, storage, and security.
- Robust product support for over ten unique operating systems.
- Continual product performance and feature updates for the life of your NVIDIA hardware.
This software requires 64-bit Windows Vista.
Fixed Issues in this Release:
[HTC Vive][Oculus Rift]: The VR headset stops working after several launches of the application or after resume from system Hibernate mode.
[NVIDIA Freestyle]: NVIDIA Freestyle not enabled for supported games.
[Media Player Classic Home Cinema]: When launching a video, the system stutters momentarily.
[G-SYNC]: Alt-tabbing windowed games with G-SYNC enabled and V-Sync ON in-game causes stuttering and drop in frame rate.
[Firefox]: Driver TDR error may occur when using Firefox.
[Notebook][Surface Laptop]:Blue-screen crash may occur when installing the driver.
[Volta GPU]: The display flickers continuously after disabling and enabling the GPU using Device Manager, or when rebooting the system.
[GeForce GTX 1060][Rise of Tomb Raider]: Flickering/corruption occurs when opening the in-game options UI.