NVIDIA Forceware WHQL software unleashes the full power and features in NVIDIA's desktop, gaming, platform, workstation, laptop, multimedia, and mobile products. Delivering a proven record of compatibility, reliability, and stability with the widest range of games and applications, ForceWare software ensures the best experience with your NVIDIA hardware.
- Incredible 3D and video performance for all of your applications.
- Rock-solid system stability, greater compatibility, and reliability with NVIDIA Unified Driver Architecture (UDA).
- Industry-leading features for graphics, audio, video, communications, storage, and security.
- Robust product support for over ten unique operating systems.
- Continual product performance and feature updates for the life of your NVIDIA hardware.
This software requires Windows Vista.
* Added Beta support on GeForce GTX GPUs for external graphics over Thunderbolt 3.
* GPUs supported include all GTX 900 series, Titan X, and GeForce GTX 750 and 750Ti.
* Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain - multiplayer EXE added to profile
- Rise of the Tomb Raider - profile added
- Sebastien Loeb Rally Evo - profile updated to match latest app behavior
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege - profile updated to match latest app behavior
- Tom Clancy's The Division - profile added
* Fixed Issues
- [361.43] CUDA driver DRS support is disabled.
- [361.43] Call of Duty: Black Ops III has image corruption.
- Overclocked VRAM clock speed reverts to default during Share sessions.
- [SLI] Clock speeds remain above idle at 144 Hz on desktop.
- [344.48] Enabling the Snap To mouse option in Windows Mouse Properties prevents changing the DSR setting.
- [GM204] Just Cause 2, Rage runs at a 6 GHz memory clock speed.