Nox App Player for Mac is a free Android operating system emulator, that allows you to run Android apps on your Apple machine. A separate PC version is also available.
Made by Bignox, Nox App Player for Mac works by creating a virtual Android tablet on your desktop. This of course means that you can enjoy Android apps and games with the benefit of a bigger screen, better hardware performance and easier controls.
Users can modify player settings, including creating custom skins and even assigning CPU resources. Want to use a gamepad or joystick? No problem – you can easily map game commands to one of these peripherals. Another cool feature is that you can log-in on multiple accounts simultaneously.
Key features include:
- A simple interface that makes the app easy to use.
- Intuitive keyboard mapping for app and game controls.
- Support for multiple control devices.
- A stable and reliable platform.
- Based on Android 4.4.2.
Tips for downloading to your Mac:
- Due to the file size of this version, it will take some time to install on your Mac.
- Once the Nox App is installed on your Mac, launch it using the shortcut created on the desktop or just search for Nox App Player in ‘Programs’.
- After launching Nox App Player, you need to sign-up using a Google account.
- Finally, launch the Google Play Store on your Nox App Player Mac version and start downloading your favourite Android apps and games and enjoy!
With more than a million users worldwide, the appeal of Nox App Player to gamers is clear to see.
PLEASE NOTE: Nox App Player does not work on Parallels Desktop for Mac.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 184.108.40.206 of Nox App Player for Mac. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.