MetroTwit is a slick Twitter client for Windows.
- Infinite scrolling - If you ever want to read more tweets, just scroll down and more will appear almost instantly.
- URL shortening and previews - Take control of links with an intuitive URL shortener that automatically saves you space and time tweeting.
- Autocomplete for usernames & hashtags - The people and topics you care about, at your fingertips. Simply start typing any part of a username or hashtag and we'll find them for you.
- Resizable and reorderable columns - Not all columns must be created equal. You have the choice and flexibility to control exactly how your columns should look.
* Added “save search”, “remove saved search” and recent searches functionality
* Added local/weekly/daily trends support
* Added new and more reliable “keep scroll at top” behavior
* Fixed “show all replies from friends” option not working
* Fixed favorites column constantly refreshing
* Fixed support for GIF images in media uploading
* Fixed profile avatar disappearing after tweeting
* Fixed support for horizontal mouse tilting to scroll left/right in columns
* Fixed rare media popup window crashing on load
* Fixed invalid focus of tweet box after sending a tweet
* Fixed notifications positioning away from bottom corners
* Tweaked button design style
* Tweaked direct message layout style
* Tweaked ad display style
* Fixed bit.ly “Find API key” link
* Fixed “service disrupted” typo