MediaMonkey is a music manager and music player for serious music collectors. It catalogues your CDs and your audio files such as OGG, WMA, MPC, FLAC, APE, WAV and MP3. It offers an intelligent tag editor which looks up missing Album Art and track information via Freedb and the web. The app also has an automated file and directory namer to organize your music library.
Key Features Include:
- Organize music and edit tags in your audio library with a powerful, intuitive interface.
- Automatically lookup and tag Album Art and other metadata.
- Manage 50,000+ files in your music collection without slowdown.
- Play MP3s and other audio formats, and never again worry about varying volume.
- Record CDs into OGG, MP3, FLAC and WMA files.
- Convert MP3s, OGG, FLAC and WMA files into other formats with the Audio Converter.
- Create playlists and music mixes quickly and easily to suit any occasion.
- Synchronize with iPods / MP3 players effortlessly and convert tracks on-the-fly.
- Download audio content using the new integrated Podcatcher.
- Use MediaMonkey for Parties with Party Mode.
- Create Statistics and other Reports of your music collection as Excel, html, or xml files.
- Customizable Skins, visualizations, plug-ins and scripts to make MediaMonkey do what you want it to.
Artwork is mixed up on iPod Classic after upgrade to 4.1.16.
Taskbar Thumbnail Distorted on Windows 10 Creators Update.
Enhance default mask set for "Auto-tag from filename" and "Auto-organize".
Corrupted files without actual audio data can freeze burn process.
Some MKV files cannot be set as supported for sync.
Music Video: Album info is falsely detected.
Artwork lookup no longer works.
iOS 11 support.
Occasional "An error occurred while moving file" during auto-organize (seen by some users).
ID3 tag reading is slow.
ID3Lib: Tagging Files with filename >255 chars can crash MMW.
Delete key sometimes doesn't work (for some users).