MediaMonkey is a music manager and music player for serious music collectors. It catalogues your CDs and your audio files such as OGG, WMA, MPC, FLAC, APE, WAV and MP3. It offers an intelligent tag editor which looks up missing Album Art and track information via Freedb and the web. The app also has an automated file and directory namer to organize your music library.
Key Features Include:
- Organize music and edit tags in your audio library with a powerful, intuitive interface.
- Automatically lookup and tag Album Art and other metadata.
- Manage 50,000+ files in your music collection without slowdown.
- Play MP3s and other audio formats, and never again worry about varying volume.
- Record CDs into OGG, MP3, FLAC and WMA files.
- Convert MP3s, OGG, FLAC and WMA files into other formats with the Audio Converter.
- Create playlists and music mixes quickly and easily to suit any occasion.
- Synchronize with iPods / MP3 players effortlessly and convert tracks on-the-fly.
- Download audio content using the new integrated Podcatcher.
- Use MediaMonkey for Parties with Party Mode.
- Create Statistics and other Reports of your music collection as Excel, html, or xml files.
- Customizable Skins, visualizations, plug-ins and scripts to make MediaMonkey do what you want it to.
* MM Crashes after iPhones "Trust this computer" Message (First use of device)
* iTunes removes ringtones once a sync with MM was in between
* Provide useful error message when WMA/WMV encoding fails due to Windows 10 Anniversary Update
* Shortcuts: Raw Input can throw errors in some cases
* MM sometimes do not read track and disc number tags udpated by other tagging apps from M4A/MP4
* Scanned external HDDs in MMW should be excluded from Portable devices list
* Alternating editing of M4A/ALAC tags in MM and Tag&Rename application can cause file damage
* Device sync: Our 100 MB reservation isn't always enough when auto-conversion is faster than copying
* Possible tag miss (based on code revision)
* Play to: Switching player stops playback
* MediaServer: Some Components are still blocked by firewall
* Play to: Bookmark sometimes not set when playing to specific renderers
* DLNA: Playing AVI file from PLEX server can cause freeze
* Display: Improve Icon scaling on high res diplays and DPI
* Large number of tracks clear and add to now playing stalls and freeze UI
* Some ALAC files are not playable from version 4.1.13
* Playing HTTP streams with known content length can throw AV
* Some users reports that sync fails after upgrade from iOS 9.3.2 to iOS 9.3.3
* iOS 10 sync support
* WiFi: Improve handling when sync-list loading takes long time
* 'Optimize database (complete)' fails on custom FTS3 tokenized tables (created by addons)
* USB Sync do not get correct Storage names
* UPnP server stops after a while
* Installing: Ability that Installer force close MM Service and started processes
* Possible AV when WiFi sync is unexpectedly terminated by MMA
* Change default for Level Playback / Sync volume from "per Album" to "per Track"
* OnTrackProperties: Not called when syncing files via WiFi
* Device Profiles: Suffix should be added in case profile name already exist
* Hotkeys: Edit Assign do not work when hidden config PreferLLKeysHook=1 is added
* Seekbar is sometimes jumping backwards and forwards, when seeking MP3 or M4A by numpad keys