FlashFXP is a powerful FTP client for Windows. With its intuitive and customizable user interface, Flash FXP provides the fastest and easiest way to transfer or backup files between your local computer and a remote server, or directly between two servers. In addition to FTP, FlashFXP provides additional security with SFTP (Secure Shell/SSH), FTPS (Secure Socket Layer (SSL) over FTP) and a smooth one time password support. Its unique features include multi-firewall and proxy support, speed limiting, server file searching, remote editing with automatic (or manual) uploading, automated transfer scheduling with email notifications, priority transfer lists and extensive file transfer rules.
- Fixed: The Site Manager > Time Zone field wasn't correctly reading the stored value and any changes to the site would set the time zone to an invalid entry.
- Fixed: Improved support for high DPI and scaling tweaks to several dialogs.
- Fixed: When setting the "Selective Transfer Rule" at the item level via the "Edit Queue item" dialog the selective transfer rule was not reverted back to the previous value when transferring the next item in the queue.
- Fixed: After using one of the hash (i.e. /crc32 /md5 /sha1) macros in a custom command script the busy flag wasn't restored to the previous value at the end of the command and could lead to unexpected interface/script issues.
- Fixed: When sending email notifications via Scheduled Tasks the mail server > proxy server setting wasn't working as intended and as a result the proxy server setting might be ignored when sending emails.
- Fixed: Access violation when aborting or closing FlashFXP while the "Calculate Server space used" dialog is open.
- Fixed: In some rare situations dialog confirmation prompts would malfunction and trigger a crash.
- Added: Scheduled Task > Task List > Right-click "Create desktop shortcut to run task"
- Added: The Remote Edit feature will now automatically retry a failed upload (up to 3 times) before requiring the user to manually retry it.