Feed Demon 220.127.116.11 Beta
Looking for a great way to view and manage your RSS feeds from your desktop? Look no further than FeedDemon, the most popular Windows RSS reader.
Bring the power of RSS right to your Windows desktop with FeedDemon News Aggregator:
- Get your news and information instantly.
- Customize the way you read and organize feeds.
- Download podcasts to your iPod or Windows Media Player.
- The "Panic Button" detects when you have a ton of unread items and offers to mark them (or a subset of them) as read
The easy-to-use interface makes it a snap to stay informed with the latest news and information. You can completely customize the way feeds are organized and displayed. Set up custom news watches based on keywords or use the powerful search to find articles. You can even download podcasts and audio files and have them show up on your portable audio device. In addition, FeedDemon synchronizes with NewsGator Online and the rest of the NewsGator RSS Suite. The software is pre-configured with dozens of feeds, so you can unleash the power of RSS right away.
* Added: "Read it Later" added to share menu
* Added: Even more sync performance and efficiency improvements
* Added: FeedDemon now adjusts the update frequency of Twitter feeds when rate limiting is detected
* Added: Extra error information added to event log report for Twitter errors
* Changed: Counts removed from Today/Yesterday in subscription tree
* Changed: Stream feeds are now updated every two minutes instead of every minute
* Fixed: Mouse wheel fails to scroll stream when undocked stream isn't focused
* Fixed: Feeds added to Google Reader outside this copy of FeedDemon don't show all unread items
* Fixed: "Unshare" missing from sharing menu
* Fixed: File > Minimize to Tray doesn't show FeedDemon in system tray on Windows 7
* Fixed: Duplication of items with GUIDs if pubDate/title changed
* Fixed: Event Log report fails if any event contains malformed HTML/XML
* Fixed: Disabled feeds still appear in the stream
* Fixed: Synched feeds in stream don't update as frequently as non-synched feeds in stream
* Fixed: "Popular in my Subscriptions" contains older posts from people you follow