Dexpot turns your monitor into up to 20. Dexpot creates additional workspaces you can quickly switch between. Take, for example, Desktop 1 to listen to your favourite music, surf the web on Desktop 2, use Desktop 3 to handle your daily word processing or switch to Desktop 4 for a game of Solitaire.
Different icons, wallpapers, start-ups, and much more can be configured for each desktop.
Users owning netbooks, tablets and UMPC with small screens and low resolutions will benefit from virtual desktops as well.
- Mouse switching follows the Dexgrid rows and columns layout
- Updated Russian language file
- IObit Start Menu 8 support
- Fixed Taskbar Pager positioning
- Better window recovering after session unlock
- The grinning Dexpot monitor was missing from the profile list screen
- Enhanced fault tolerance for wrong profile data
- Windows moved to previous desktops in Full-screen preview classic mode