dBpowerAMP Music Converter 14.2
Audio conversion perfected, effortlessly convert between formats. dBpoweramp Music Converterâ„¢ has become 'the standard' tool for audio conversions, over 20 million users worldwide rely on dBpoweramp:
- Convert audio files with elegant simplicity. mp3, mp4, m4a (iTunes / iPod), Windows Media Audio (WMA), Ogg Vorbis, AAC, Monkeys Audio, FLAC, Apple Lossless (ALAC) to name a few!
- Multi CPU Encoding Support,
- Rip digitally record audio CDs (with CD Ripper),
- Batch Convert large numbers of files with 1 click,
- Windows Integration popup info tips, audio properties, columns, edit ID-Tags,
- DSP Effects such as Volume Normalize, or Graphic EQ [Power Pack Option],
- Command Line Encoding: invoke the encoder from the command line
Please note that there is an option to install an mp3 encoder with this application. This encoder is not free but has a 30-day trial period.
This download reverts to dBpoweramp Free after 21 days.
* Album Art Search from Internet Updated
* MusicBrainz working with NGS changes, also updated to our new MusicBrainz server
* CD Ripper - when showing Review Metadata page will indicate if cannot show for various reasons (metadata came from HDD cache, or PerfectMeta is disabled)
* CoreConverter debug shows the file size after conversion and tagging
* CoreConverter passes EXIT_SUCCESS or EXIT_FAILURE on exit
* Music Converter remembers last 10 folders
* ID Tag >> Album Art >> Load From File - defaults to the directory the file is
* Added MusicBrainz ID tag to CD ripper
* Added [discunique] to cd ripper naming
* Added Pre-Emphasis & HDCD tags to CD ripper (requires Track Technical Column showing in CD Ripper)
* Bug Fix: ALAC encoder writing correct internal sample count
* Bug Fix: Uninstall could leave the Windows Property details page for previously registered formats (such as mp3) inoperable
* Bug Fix: Ogg Album Art embedding, no longer base64 encodes with short text lines (\r\n)