dBpowerAMP Music Converter 16.5
Audio conversion perfected, effortlessly convert between formats. dBpoweramp Music Converterâ„¢ has become 'the standard' tool for audio conversions, over 20 million users worldwide rely on dBpoweramp:
- Convert audio files with elegant simplicity. mp3, mp4, m4a (iTunes / iPod), Windows Media Audio (WMA), Ogg Vorbis, AAC, Monkeys Audio, FLAC, Apple Lossless (ALAC) to name a few!
- Multi CPU Encoding Support,
- Rip digitally record audio CDs (with CD Ripper),
- Batch Convert large numbers of files with 1 click,
- Windows Integration popup info tips, audio properties, columns, edit ID-Tags,
- DSP Effects such as Volume Normalize, or Graphic EQ [Power Pack Option],
- Command Line Encoding: invoke the encoder from the command line
Please note that there is an option to install an mp3 encoder with this application. This encoder is not free but has a 30-day trial period.
This download reverts to dBpoweramp Free after 21 days.
Music Converter and edit id tags appear on same desktop as invoking Windows file explorer, or Batch Converter.
Added tool tips to Music Converter output to folder selection.
CD Ripper - tests for Windows Defender 'Controlled folder access' and auto sets CD Ripper to 'Windows Built-in' communication method.
Batch Converter optimized metadata reading thread.
Batch Converter: if drag a column it shows correctly in the list view.
Using FLAC 1.3.3 beta.
Using latest FDK decoder 0.1.6.
Control Center has large help button.
CD Ripper - dialog boxes will appear on same screen as main app.
Edit Tag page - text box and lines resize with the control.
Batch Converter - File List page shows on same screen as main app.
Batch Converter - remembers position if dragged.
Option (off by default) to map mp3 id2v3 style to TIT1, when mapped iTunes uses this rather than title on iPhones to organize the tracks.
Multi-encoder can have [origdrive].
m4a fdk aac the bit rate CBR label was overwritten by VBR.
m4a was showing Audio Quality: Low (lossy) for all files.
Certain tagging of m4a files would fail.
Playlist writer where writing to ._ tmp files, it was passing track 1 filename for all tracks on CD in BatchEnd.
Multi-encoder now uses ID Processing DSP for filenames.