CuteFTP Pro 8.3.3 Pro
CuteFTP Professional is an award-winning FTP Client for securely and reliably transferring files over industry standard protocols including FTP, FTPS, HTTP, HTTPS and SSH. It's the right choice when you want the ultimate in power, performance and security.
CuteFTP Professional provides easy-to-use yet powerful tools for tackling the complex challenges of data management and helps achieve HIPAA, GLBA and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
- FTP/S (SSL)
- HTTP/S (SSL)
- Secure Shell (SSH)
- OpenPGP encryption and decryption
- One Time Password authentication protocol
- Password Manager
- Schedule fast, fully-automated transfers
- Safely backup or synchronize your sites
- Easily monitor local folders for changes
- Create labor and time saving scripts and macros
- Create Podcast RSS feeds and manage audio files
This is a 30-day commercial trial.
Since v9 CuteFTP has been consolidated into one FTP client.
You can download it here.
* Added support for Windows 2008 Server.
* All languages are now deployed by a single installer (with English as the default).
* Connection wizard will revalidate the host connection if you go back through the wizard and change the host name.
* CuteFTP now numerates additional bookmarks with the same name.
* When you attempt to connect to a site using a different username, you are not prompted to use the existing connection. If the username is blank or if the username is the same as an existing connection, then you are asked if you want to use the existing connection.
* Fixed error that caused Folder Monitor to fail if you save the TE queue and then reload it.
* Fixed issues with ISA Proxy / Squid Proxy uploads.
* Various usability fixes (e.g., changed "mbs" to "Mbs")
* Upgraded ModeZ (zlib compression).
* Upgraded SSH (SFTP) library; updating the SSH library allows CuteFTP to upload >2GB files to EFT Server via SFTP and to upload multiple large files to EFT Server via SFTP when EFT Server is in FIPS mode.
* Upgraded OpenPGP library
* When files are edited from within CuteFTP, the file name on the tab changes color and is underlined.
* Now compatible with "freeSSHd server".
* Can navigate to an HTTP folder with % or # in the name.
* No longer receive an HTTP timeout error while browsing on EFT Server.
* Correctly parses file listing for some CONNECT: Enterprise servers.
* Right-click context menu is now restricted to 103 items to avoid overwriting other shell extension items.
* Fixed PGP encryption error in Windows Vista / Windows 7.
* Upgraded SSL (FTPS) library