Core FTP LE 2.1 (B 1546)
Core FTP LE - free Windows software that includes the client FTP features you need. Features like SFTP (SSH), SSL, TLS, IDN, browser integration, site to site transfers, FTP transfer resume, drag and drop support, file viewing & editing, firewall support, custom commands, FTP URL parsing, command line transfers, filters, and much, much more!
This free, secure FTP client gives you a fast, easy, reliable way to update and maintain your website via FTP. It also provides a secure method (via SSL, TLS, or SFTP) to upload / download files to and from FTP servers.
There are no popup ads, advertising or spyware and you're never asked or reminded to register.
With Core FTP Pro, now you can:
- Encrypt and decrypt files to servers using the latest encryption methods.
- Schedule ftp transfers (unattended) without additional services.
- IBM Information Exchange support with command line updates.
- Email notification, external program execution, & Ping/TraceRoute included.
- View thumbnails images of remote directories (in 4 different sizes).
- Zip support - Compress, password protect, and backup to FTP securely.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 2.1 (B 1546) of Core FTP LE. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.