Axialis IconWorkshop 6.31
With IconWorkshop make your own icons for Windows, Macintosh and Unix. It creates Windows icons up to 256x256 for Windows Vista and Macintosh icons up to 512x512 for Leopard (Mac OS 10.5). Unix uses PNG icons. IconWorkshop creates PNG images with alpha channel in a few clicks including from existing Windows and Mac OS icons.
The new generation of icons uses variable transparency (alpha channel). This feature permits creating beautiful icons with smooth borders and shadows. You need a professional tool to create such icons. Axialis IconWorkshop has been designed with one goal in mind: "Icon Quality".
Enjoy the powerful editor which permits creating the various image formats of an icon from an original drawing without quality loss.
Five reasons to try IconWorkshop:
- One professional tool for all your needs
- Create icons for both Windows and Macintosh OS
- Be productive instantly - No complicated settings
- Access to private images objects
- Compatible with graphic industry standards
• New Plug-in for Visual Studio - This release includes a plug-in which
permits working efficiently with Visual Studio. The principle of this plug-in is
to create a direct bridge between the VS IDE and IconWorkshop. Just open the
icon in the Visual Studio resource editor and launch the associated plug-in
command. The icon is automatically opened in IconWorkshop and you can work on it
as necessary. When you save it in IconWorkshop, the VS IDE automatically
refreshes the icon document. This feature is available in the Professional
• Other enhancements and bug fixes.