AMD Catalyst Drivers XP 64 11.10 XP 64
AMD's award-winning Catalyst graphics and HD video configuration software delivers unprecedented control of performance and visual quality with AMD Radeon graphics processors. AMD Catalyst drivers deliver stable performance and push the limits of innovation with advanced user-oriented features.
Precision controls for power users. Tweaks for gamers and video enthusiasts. Simple wizard-assisted setup, easy multi-monitor configuration, and ultra reliable operation for working professionals. New user or seasoned expert, AMD Catalyst puts you in charge of The Ultimate Visual Experience.
- AMD Catalyst updates are focused on improving graphics performance, including enhancements for popular Direct3D and OpenGL game titles.
Innovative and exciting features
- AMD Catalyst includes the AMD Catalyst Control Center, delivering innovative features and unprecedented control of performance and visual quality with AMD Radeon graphics.
- Catalyst drivers for Windows Vista and Windows XP are Microsoft WHQL-certified to deliver the industry's most stable and reliable graphics performance.
This version is for the 64-bit version of Windows XP
# New Features
* AMD Eyefinity enhancements
- Enables support for Eyefinity 5x1 display (portrait and landscape) configurations
- Maximum supported resolution has been increased to 16000 x 16000 pixels on the AMD Radeon HD 6000 Series. (limited to DX11 applications only)
- Bezel compensation is now possible when using sets of displays that have mismatched pixel densities.
# AMD VECC/CCC enhancements
* Improvements have been implemented to better facilitate the enabling and control of the following features within the Vision Engine Control Center / Catalyst Control Center
- AMD Overdrive for GPUs
- Information Center (software and hardware)
# Resolved Issues for the Windows XP
* An application crash is no longer randomly observed while playing M2V/Mpeg2/Mpeg4 files and toggling the Hardware Acceleration setting.
* Display corruption is no longer experienced on the primary display when running in extended display mode with AERO enabled.