AMD Catalyst Drivers Vista 11.3 Vista
AMD's award-winning Catalyst graphics and HD video configuration software delivers unprecedented control of performance and visual quality with AMD Radeon graphics processors. AMD Catalyst drivers deliver stable performance and push the limits of innovation with advanced user-oriented features.
Precision controls for power users. Tweaks for gamers and video enthusiasts. Simple wizard-assisted setup, easy multi-monitor configuration, and ultra reliable operation for working professionals. New user or seasoned expert, AMD Catalyst puts you in charge of The Ultimate Visual Experience.
- AMD Catalyst updates are focused on improving graphics performance, including enhancements for popular Direct3D and OpenGL game titles.
Innovative and exciting features
- AMD Catalyst includes the AMD Catalyst Control Center, delivering innovative features and unprecedented control of performance and visual quality with AMD Radeon graphics.
- Catalyst drivers for Windows Vista and Windows XP are Microsoft WHQL-certified to deliver the industry's most stable and reliable graphics performance.
This version is for the 32-bit version of Vista.
# New Features:
* Seamless GPU Compute support
- The AMD Accelerated Parallel Processing (APP) OpenCL runtime is now enabled by default within AMD Catalyst. Applications that leverage OpenCL for GPU based compute tasks will automatically benefit from the significant performance boost that this provides.
# Windows Vista
* 3DMark 2011 no longer hangs on a quad crossfire HD6990 system.
* World of Warcraft no longer fails to respond when alt-tabbing out and into the game when running on the AMD HD6990.
* Mpeg2 Video playback now correctly uses hardware acceleration when played with Windows Media Player or Windows Media Center.
* Youtube HD Flash video now renders correctly.
* Enabling Anti-Aliasing no longer causes figure to have a bright outline in Medal Of Honor Single Player mode.
# Windows 7
* 3D BluRay playback no longer displays random frame loss.
* The 8x Anti-Aliasing is now correctly listed in some OpenGL applications.
* System no longer shows laggy performance when playing 720P WMV video files.
* Tearing is no longer randomly observed when playing Bioshock with Vsync and MLAA enabled.