Ashampoo Burning Studio allows you to burn all types of media; movies, music or files. You can create backups or data discs, rip music and create audio CDs. It also allows you to archive your movies to Blu-ray discs.
Ashampoo Burning Studio comes with a range of advanced features, so it can do a lot more than just burning discs. It comes with a versatile and easy to use video editor, allowing you to create your own movies and slideshows. It includes features for you to merge your images and video clips, add background music, subtitles, intros and outros, and transitions.
Key features include:
- Burn data to CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray discs.
- Create data discs with optional auto-start feature.
- Update existing discs (multi-session).
- Create or rip audio CDs and MP3/WMA discs.
- Supports HD and Full HD video.
- Create and burn disc images.
- Fast, clear and powerful.
- Design and print covers and booklets.
- Create animated menus on discs.
- View history and recover last 20 projects.
- Extensive backup features.
- Encryption and password support.
- Versatile video editor.
Ashampoo Burning Studio has a friendly user interface, which you can navigate easily to create data and music discs, make quick backup copies, and virtual disc images. There is also a feature where you can erase and format old unwanted DVDs.
Overall Ashampoo Burning Studio has some useful features and the functionality of the application is first rate. That being said, there are a couple of minor issues, not least of which is the limited compatibility with virtual disc images, and you can also easily accidentally format discs.