SeaMonkey is a web-browser, advanced e-mail and newsgroup client, IRC chat client, and HTML editing made simple -- all your Internet needs in one application.
- Tabbed browsing gives you a better way to surf the net. You no longer have to open one page at a time. With tabbed browsing, open several pages at once with one click. Plus, your homepage can be multiple pages, in tabs.
- Popup blocker lets you surf the web without interruption from annoying ads.
- Image Manager lets you block images to remove offensive images or speed up the rendering of web sites.
- Find as you type gives you another way to navigate a page. Just start typing to jump from link to link or to find a word or phrase within a page.
- Plus all the features a modern browser should have including: Advanced security settings; Password, Download, and Cookie managers; Themes; multi-language and multi-platform support; and, the latest in Web Standards.
* The new minimum supported Windows version is now XP SP2, Windows 2000 support has been dropped
* The domain name is highlighted in the location bar by default now, configurable in Preferences
* The amount of tabs to be restored concurrently can be configured in Preferences now
* News username and password auth dialogs have been combined and show for which server the prompt is now
* The SPDY protocol now enabled by default for faster browsing on supported site
* The column-fill CSS property has been implemented
* Experimental support for ECMAScript 6 Map and Set objects has been implemented
* Support for the CSS3 background-position property extended syntax has been added
* The :invalid pseudo-class can now be applied to the <form> element
* The CSS turn unit is now supported
* Fixed several stability issues