Rainlendar is a customizable calendar that displays the current month. It is a very lightweight application that doesn't use much system resources or take much space on your desktop.
- Small and lightweight
- Different type events can have different appearence
- Supports Windows transparency
- Synchronizes events between several clients
- Localized for multiple languages
- Shows an alarm when an event is due
- Supports iCal files.
- Shows Outlook's appointments
- Includes a todo-list
- Works also as Litestep plugin
- Displays the current date in tray icon
- Can stick to the desktop (i.e. doesn't hide with Show Desktop)
- Hotkeys for quick access
- Easy skinning with an UI
- Timezones are matched by the tzid instead the location.
- Alarm would sometimes show incorrect target if the event had multiple alarms.
- Rainlendar could sometimes crash when it refreshed the events and tasks after the computer resumed from sleep.
- Fixed the crash problem in macOS Sierra.