Rainlendar 2.1 Beta 36
Rainlendar is a customizable calendar that displays the current month. It is a very lightweight application that doesn't use much system resources or take much space on your desktop.
- Small and lightweight
- Different type events can have different appearence
- Supports Windows transparency
- Synchronizes events between several clients
- Localized for multiple languages
- Shows an alarm when an event is due
- Supports iCal files.
- Shows Outlook's appointments
- Includes a todo-list
- Works also as Litestep plugin
- Displays the current date in tray icon
- Can stick to the desktop (i.e. doesn't hide with Show Desktop)
- Hotkeys for quick access
- Easy skinning with an UI
- Network shared calendar didn't work with ftp server if the file was in a subfolder. Fixed.
- Exceptions were sometimes set on incorrect day for Outlook events. Fixed.
- Some changes to the way tray tip and tool tips work together.
- Fixed window snapping in On Desktop mode.
- Refresh doesn't reset the snooze times anymore.
- The list of times in the event and todo dialogs were incorrect on DST change. Fixed.
- Removed the error message when the log file cannot be created.
- Event appearance works now also with localized category strings.
- The start date is shown now correctly for recurring tasks.
- Todo list shows tasks always no matter what the start date is.
- Setting a recurring task completed will just move the due date to the next occurrence.
- Adding items to online calendar could create a never ending update loop. Fixed.