Rainlendar is a customizable calendar that displays the current month. It is a very lightweight application that doesn't use much system resources or take much space on your desktop.
- Small and lightweight
- Different type events can have different appearence
- Supports Windows transparency
- Synchronizes events between several clients
- Localized for multiple languages
- Shows an alarm when an event is due
- Supports iCal files.
- Shows Outlook's appointments
- Includes a todo-list
- Works also as Litestep plugin
- Displays the current date in tray icon
- Can stick to the desktop (i.e. doesn't hide with Show Desktop)
- Hotkeys for quick access
- Easy skinning with an UI
* Enabled the "Show in all desktops" setting in Mac (needed by Lion).
* The due date for Google tasks changed to the previous day because of timezone conversion.
* Newlines in the task description were not stored properly to Google tasks.
* The Google calendar is only shown as the target if the events/tasks are actually read from the server.
* Edit control was left visible when the window was hidden. This showed a small black dot on the desktop.