Pixillion for Mac is an application that allows you to easily convert image files and digital photos between all popular file formats. It is possible to convert or compress thousands of photos all at once with the one-click batch conversion feature.
Key features include:
- Convert between all popular image file formats.
- Rotate and resize images.
- Add a watermark to your images.
- Adjust the quality of your jpeg files.
- Use the right click menu to convert images, or drag and drop digital photos into Pixillion.
- Add text captions to your digital photos and images.
- Batch convert thousands of files at once.
- Digital photo compression software makes file sizes much smaller.
You can also resize your images, add watermarks and text captions and preview any changes before making the final edit.
Once you are happy with the changes made to your images, they can then be shared on the web, emailed to family and friends or displayed on your mobile phone.
Free for non-commercial use: A pro edition with additional features, including batch converting and watermarking images is also available from NCH Software.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 2.70 of Pixillion for Mac. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.