Pic Convert Lite lets you convert, resize and rename thousands of image files in batch.
Conversion is simple affair, just select the images that you want to convert, choose an image format, select the output folder where you need your converted images to be saved and you're done!
Pic Convert Lite also has a great tool that allows you t batch rename poorly named image files, so they are easier to find and identify.
Key Features include:
- Convert, resize and rename images in batch.
- Input formats: JPG, JPEG, JPE, JP2, JPX, PNG, TIFF, TIF, GIF, BMP.
- Output formats: JPG, JPEG, JPE, JP2, JPX, PNG, TIFF, TIF, GIF, BMP.
- Change the image quality for the JPG, JPEG, JPE, JP2 and JPX formats.
- Keep the EXIF info and creation date of the original images.
- Choose saved output folder.
Depending upon the amount of images that you want to convert, images are converted in a matter of seconds. Your images can also be resized so you can reduce their size on disk and optimise them for a specific usage like sending via email or posting via social media.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 1.1 of Pic Convert Lite. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.