phpMyAdmin is a free software tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the World Wide Web. phpMyAdmin supports a wide range of operations with MySQL.
- Support for most MySQL features
- Browse and drop databases, tables, views, fields and indexes.
- Create, copy, drop, rename and alter databases, tables, fields and indexes.
- Maintenance server, databases and tables, with proposals on server configuration.
- Execute, edit and bookmark any SQL-statement, even batch-queries.
- Manage MySQL users and privileges.
- Manage stored procedures and triggers.
- Import data from CSV and SQL.
- Export data to various formats: CSV, SQL, XML, PDF, ISO/IEC 26300 - OpenDocument Text and Spreadsheet, Word, Excel, LATEX and others.
- patch #2982480 [navi] Do not group if there would be one table in group
- patch #2983492 [sync] When asking to synchronize Structure and Data, only Structure is done
- patch #2984893 [engines] InnoDB storage page emits a warning
- bug #2974687, bug #2974692 [compatibility] PHPExcel : IBM AIX iconv() does not work
- bug #2983066 [interface] Flush table on table operations shows the query twice
- bug #2983060, patch #2987900 [interface] Fix initial state of tables in designer
- bug #2983062, patch #2989408 [engines] Fix warnings when changing table engine to Maria
- bug #2974067 [display] non-binary fields shown as hex
- bug #2983065 [operations] Error when changing from Maria to MyISAM engine
- bug #2975408 [tracking] Data too long for column data_sql
- bug [tracking] Tracking report should obey MaxCharactersInDisplayedSQL
- bug  Avoid selecting UNHEX function by default for a BLOB column for which editing is protected
- bug #2994168 [structure] Show auto_increment in uppercase
- bug #2993970 [pdf schema] Page numbering in Table of Contents