phpMyAdmin is a free software tool written in PHP intended to handle the administration of MySQL over the World Wide Web. phpMyAdmin supports a wide range of operations with MySQL.
- Support for most MySQL features
- Browse and drop databases, tables, views, fields and indexes.
- Create, copy, drop, rename and alter databases, tables, fields and indexes.
- Maintenance server, databases and tables, with proposals on server configuration.
- Execute, edit and bookmark any SQL-statement, even batch-queries.
- Manage MySQL users and privileges.
- Manage stored procedures and triggers.
- Import data from CSV and SQL.
- Export data to various formats: CSV, SQL, XML, PDF, ISO/IEC 26300 - OpenDocument Text and Spreadsheet, Word, Excel, LATEX and others.
- CTRL + up or down moves 2 fields
- List server css style wrong
- Missing value on the Status > Server page
- Fixed PHP Parse error in Advisor
- Deleting the DB if it is renamed by the same name
- makeProfilingChart is not defined
- Precision specifier for DOUBLE type is truncated
- Incorrect "Export incomplete" message
- Notices on create table page
- GROUPed selects show number of rows as if not grouped
- JS Form submitted on "enter" even if focus is inside a select field