PamFax for OSX is an application that allows you to send faxes easily from anywhere worldwide in a only few simple steps. With PamFax you can send documents from your Mac or you can send online documents from Dropbox, Box, Google Drive & OneDrive. You can also receive faxes directly to Dropbox, Box, Google Drive & OneDrive. You can personalize your faxes with PamFax by creating and using custom cover page templates.
Key Features Include:
- Free registration includes 3 outbound pages and one month inbound fax number.
- No credit card or payment required to sign up.
- PamFax Credit packs start at $13; credit does not expire.
- Price per page starting at US$0.10.
- Free fax to other PamFax numbers.
- No monthly cost. No hidden costs!
- Subscription plans for inbound numbers in 31 countries with unlimited inbound fax pages.
- Send/receive faxes across multiple platforms.
- Numerous supported file types including DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX and PPT.
- Multiple files (also mixed file types) can be sent in one fax. (All files are merged).
- Scanner support.
PamFax is unlike email fax solutions as PamFax documents are securely delivered directly to the application, thereby avoiding email or printed faxes. The PamFax application is avaiable on numerous platforms, such as; iOS, Android, BlackBerry, Windows and Mac OSX.
General bug fixes and improvements.