Outlook CalDav Synchronizer 2.2.0
Outlook CalDav Synchronizer is a free Outlook Plugin, that can synchronize events, tasks and contacts between Outlook and a CalDAV or CardDAV server*. Amongst others, it supports synchronisation between Google, SOGo, and Horde, and it supports 3Outlook versions 2016, 2013, 2010 and 2007.
Key Features include:
- Modern WPF GUI.
- Supporting OAuth2 for Google.
- SSL/TLS support, support for self-signed certificates.
- Manual proxy configuration support for NTLM or basic auth proxies.
- Auto discovery of calendars and address books.
- Configurable sync range.
- Sync multiple calendars per profile.
- Sync reminders, categories, recurrences with exceptions, importance, transparency.
- Sync organizer and attendees and own response status.
- Task support.
- CardDAV support to sync contacts (distribution lists planned).
- Google native Contacts API support with mapping of Google contact groups to Outlook categories..
- Google Task lists support (sync via Google Task Api with Outlook task folders).
- sync contact pictures, categories, notes and x509 certificates.
- Time-triggered sync.
- Manual-triggered sync.
- Change-triggered sync.
- Category Filtering (sync CalDAV calendar to Outlook categories).
- Map CalDAV server colors to Outlook category colors.
- Show reports of last sync runs and status.
- Configurable system Tray Icon with notifications.
- Bulk creation of multiple profiles.
*Tested CalDAV servers include: SOGo, Google Calendar, Horde Kronolith, OwnCloud, SabreDAV, Synology NAS, GroupOffice, one.com, Yandex, OpenX-change, Posteo, Landmarks, Kolab, Zoho Calendar, GMX, Tine 2.0, Fruux, Mac OS X Server, iCloud, Mail.ru, Radicale.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 2.2.0 of Outlook CalDav Synchronizer. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.