MeGUI is a free and open source tool to process and convert your video and audio files. It brings all your ducks in a row to create efficient, state-of-the-art and high-quality formats that are supported by a very large number of today's media players. By providing a flexible job automation and management it helps you to clear your head for other tasks.
Main activities and features:
- Converts files for your iPod and all the other media players
- Processes high-quality HD-video/audio files or your DVD and Blue-Ray rips
- Automatizes all your conversion jobs
- Adds powerful filters to improve your results
- Speeds up your tasks by creating multiple threads for your multi-core CPU
Codecs and Formats:
- Creates ISO MPEG-4 and MKV files by using efficient and free codecs (Video: x264, XviD; Audio: AAC, AC-3 and many more)
- Supports MPEG-4 ASP (xvid), MPEG-4 AVC (x264), AAC, MP2, MP3, Flac, Vorbis and AC3 audio and various common containers such as MP4, MKV, AVI or M2TS
Added High DPI support.
[Jobs] added option to pause/resume jobs.
[File Indexer] improved handling of Blu-ray playlists.
[OneClick] Added a profile option to set an output file suffix.
[OneClick] Fixed "-" button behaviour if only one track is available (regression of 2808).
[OneClick] Fixed not updating the output folder path properly (regression of 2807).
[x264] Added support for AVC level 6, 6.1 and 6.2 (requires x264 2851+).
[x264] Added support for unified 8/10 bit binaries (requires x264 2901+).
[x265] Added support for --tune grain.