MediaMonkey is a music manager and music player for serious music collectors. It catalogues your CDs and your audio files such as OGG, WMA, MPC, FLAC, APE, WAV and MP3. It offers an intelligent tag editor which looks up missing Album Art and track information via Freedb and the web. The app also has an automated file and directory namer to organize your music library.
Key Features Include:
- Organize music and edit tags in your audio library with a powerful, intuitive interface.
- Automatically lookup and tag Album Art and other metadata.
- Manage 50,000+ files in your music collection without slowdown.
- Play MP3s and other audio formats, and never again worry about varying volume.
- Record CDs into OGG, MP3, FLAC and WMA files.
- Convert MP3s, OGG, FLAC and WMA files into other formats with the Audio Converter.
- Create playlists and music mixes quickly and easily to suit any occasion.
- Synchronize with iPods / MP3 players effortlessly and convert tracks on-the-fly.
- Download audio content using the new integrated Podcatcher.
- Use MediaMonkey for Parties with Party Mode.
- Create Statistics and other Reports of your music collection as Excel, html, or xml files.
- Customizable Skins, visualizations, plug-ins and scripts to make MediaMonkey do what you want it to.
Conversion to FLAC 32khz is not possible.
Artwork isn't served via UPnP (Wi-Fi sync) for tracks with inaccessible duplicates.
'Play to' feature: On some clients, only one track is played.
Media server: sorting tweaks.
Some TVs cannot open media items served by MediaMonkey server.
Media server can stuck on serving content when there are image URL artwork deadlinks in library.
Startup issues with some specific scripts/addons (regression 4.1.21).
Service leaks MM.exe in processes whenever an addon prevents MM from closing.
Update libmatroska and libebml to the latest versions, leaks in MKV plugin.
Tagging of some APE files lasts too long and bloats the file.
Virtual CD: Path issues.
Loading time is 60 seconds when Real time protection is active (Windows Defender).
Windows timer resolution.
Track editing can corrupt auto-playlist criteria in some specificic cases.
Track Properties: We should trim start/end TAB character from Metadata.
AutoTag From Filename: Fail completely on Some Masks.
Context menu is gone from inline editing and Properties dialog (Windows 10 update).
Album Art: Some Images are incorectly presented.
Auto-organize Rule: Selecting All Collection as Auto-Organize Rule Fail Always.
Sync: External HDD is detected as new device on each connection.
Sync: Failed or corrupted SDCard can throw errors on sync.
iOS12 Beta is not added into supported versions.
Album Art: Metadata update fail on some Album Art upload.
iPhone Sync: MMW created duplicate profiles.
Sync: Timeout due the Auto Convert.
Sync: <Playlist> can't be used as Mask for Playlist destination path.
Tracks on VCD/preview are skipped when playing to a DLNA/UPnP renderer.