MediaMonkey is a music manager and player in one. It catalogues all your CDs and audio files and gives you a multitude of options or manage and organise your collection. If you're serious about music, you'll love MediaMonkey.
With MediaMonkey, you can organise thousands of files, from music and audiobooks, to movies and video. It gives you great flexibility in how you organise and listen to your music and multimedia files. With comprehensive tagging abilities, you can organise your music your way, without restriction.
Key features include:
- Manage and play your music.
- Automatically identify missing information.
- Tag music.
- Update and correct track information.
- Automatic renaming and organisation.
- Create playlists.
- Drag and drop functionality.
- Automatic library updates.
- Download music and podcasts.
- Sync and backup devices.
- Volume levelling.
- Wireless sync.
- Share files over UPnP and DLNA devices.
- Rip and burn audio CDs.
- File converter.
- Audio visualizer.
- Reports and statistics.
- Custom skins and visualisations.
- Download or create your own add-ons.
- Jukebox mode for parties and events.
MediaMonkey is the ultimate tool to organise your music collection. With the ability to add and edit album art, lyrics, and other metadata, you can unlock a whole new way to intuitively create playlists based on tag data. Missing data? Don't panic, MediaMonkey even gives you the ability to automatically lookup and add information to your files.
There are a heap of add-ons and custom skins available to download so you can customise the MediaMonkey player to your tastes. You'll also find a great selection of add-on visualisers, and even the ability to create your own.
Overall, MediaMonkey is a brilliant music manager and player. It's perfect for anyone serious about music and gives you a great range of tools to manage your collection.
Help Check for update detects wrong version (regression).