KODI 12.0 Beta 3
KODI supports viewing and playing a vast library of audio, video and image formats. KODI has a sophisticated library management system that allows you to organize all your media to give you quick and immediate access.
KODI provides a user friendly interface that's intuitive, very flexible, and easy to use. The interface is completely customizable through user-created or downloadable skins.
Plug-ins and Extensibility
KODI has a built-in Python interpreter that allows users and developers to write their own scripts and plugins that run inside KODI using it's own widgets and controls. It also has a built-in web server that allows it to be controlled remotely.
KODI's audio player supports many visualisations including ProjectM and Goom. In addition, it allows easy development of visualisations using a simple API.
- Users of Android 4.2 should now be able to install and run XBMC for Android.
- The upgrade path of Windows users has been a little tricky. Users may upgrade to beta and discover the audio no longer works. This is due to a bit of trickiness with the AudioEngine upgrade.
- For those Windows users who find themselves without sound, the simple fix is to go to System->system->Audio Output and switch WASAPI to DirectSound. Users doing a clean install of XBMC for Windows should have no problem.
- PVR Addons have been included with XBMC for Windows, matching up with most other ports.
- We are still only partially complete on translations for numerous languages, including Romanian, Japanese, Estonian, Bosnian, Serbian, Hindi, and more.