IsoBuster is an award winning , highly specialized and easy to use CD, DVD and blu-ray (BD, HD DVD) data recovery tool.
It supports all CD / DVD / BD / HD DVD formats and all common file-systems ... Rescue lost files from a bad or trashed CD or DVD disc, save important documents, precious pictures, video from the family, your only system backup, ... IsoBuster can do it all.
No accumulated cost if you need more than one type media supported. IsoBuster is a highly specialized yet easy to use optical media data recovery tool. It supports all optical disc formats and all common optical disc file-systems. Start up IsoBuster, Insert a disc, select the drive (if not selected already) and let IsoBuster mount the media. IsoBuster immediately shows you all the tracks and sessions located on the media, combined with all file-systems that are present.
This way you get easy access, just like Windows Explorer, to all the files and folders per file-system. Instead of being limited to one file-system that the OS picks for you, you have access to "the complete picture". Access data from older sessions, access data that your OS (e.g. Windows) does not see or hides from you etc.
- Added font recognition (e.g. true type) during the scan for missing files based on file signatures.
- Work around for bad behaving drives that return a start address other than 0, for the first track on a DVD-R, using certain commands (e.g. seen with LITEON DVD-ROM LTD 163 but can quite possibly also occur with other drives)
- Work around for bad behaving drives that return a track length of 0, for tracks on DVD-R, using certain commands (e.g. seen with HL-DT-ST GDR8162B (fw 0015) but can quite possibly also occur with other drives)
- Updates, content and translations, in Help, Installer and Program resources.
- Various graphical improvements for VISTA. Text cut due to window width, flickering of progress bar etc.
- Disabled Asynchronous Drag and Drop on VISTA systems again. Sometimes this lead to an error message, the second time a drop was done.
- Various smaller improvements.
- Various smaller bugfixes.