Google Earth 5.1.3533
Google Earth lets you fly anywhere on Earth to view satellite imagery, maps, terrain, 3D buildings, from galaxies in outer space to the canyons of the ocean. You can explore rich geographical content, save your toured places, and share with others.
Google Earth's features include:
See global changes with decades of historic imagery
If you've ever wondered how your neighborhood has changed throughout time, Google Earth now gives you access to the past. With a simple click, check out suburban sprawl, melting ice caps, coastal erosion, and more.
Dive beneath the surface of the ocean
In the new ocean layer, you can plunge all the way to the floor of the sea, view exclusive content from partners like BBC and National Geographic, and explore 3D shipwrecks like the Titanic.
Track and share your paths with others
Take placemarks a step further and record a free-form tour in Google Earth. Simply turn on the touring feature, press record, and see the world. You can even add a soundtrack or narration to personalize the journey.
* This release is a maintenance release which fixes the following bugs:
- fixes to icon style heading
- fixed labels in Pro hi-res printing
- honor default layer visibility for enterprise databases
- getKML now allows fetching of arbitrarily long strings of KML (Google Earth API)
- added https support for enterprise API (Google Earth API)
- fixed region fade-extent bug as reported here:
- fixed issue with placemarks flashing in region-based network links as reported here:
- fixed crash-on-exit bug
- PhotoOverlay now derived from kmlOverlay instead of kmlFeature (kmlPhotoOverlay.getColor() is now working) (Google Earth API)
* Additionally, with this release the following changes have been made:
- removal of "beta" label from Google Earth clients
- bundling of Google Earth browser plug-in with Mac installer
- added Intel-only Mac installer package