FotoSketcher is a free application, which can automatically turn digital images into works of art.
FotoSketcher's user interface features a main window with before-and-after panes that is sat on a standard toolbar. The application allows you to use numerous styles including pencil sketch, oil painting, watercolour, pastel, drawing, cartoon, pen and ink, and sepia/vintage photo.
Key Features Include:
- No artistic skill needed.
- More than 25 effects.
- Batch mode allows users to modify multiple images at once.
- Available in 23 different languages.
FotoSketcher can be used straight away, with virtually no learning curve and the user interface is extremely easy to use. As well as the ability to change your images into art, the application can also perform image correction and retouching; automatic contrast improvement, change colour saturation, resize or rotate image, add various frames etc.
Overall, FotoSketcher is a simple tool for applying all kinds of effects to your digital images. It comes with a large range of filters and options, an easy to use split-screen layout, and familiar controls.
# user interface improvements:
- cleaner splash screen
- better window management (when the application is maximized)
- new simpler panel backgrounds
- more legible text for high dpi screens
- skinned dialog windows
- new draggable cursor to interrupt an effect at x% (useful for some effects where the result can be interesting before reaching 100%)
- possibility to load your own brushes for Painting 10 (in transparent .png format) and render with twice larger brushstrokes
- new abstract effect (great for desktop wallpapers or phone and tablet backgrounds)
- option to save the effect number and parameters used in the filename (e.g. "FotoSketcher_Image1_Painting10 (brushtrokes)_50_50_50_130_130_130.png". To enable this function, either manually edit the fotosketcher.ini file (change the last line from False to True) or while in FotoSketcher, press the 'END' key.