Feed Demon 22.214.171.124 RC8
Looking for a great way to view and manage your RSS feeds from your desktop? Look no further than FeedDemon, the most popular Windows RSS reader.
Bring the power of RSS right to your Windows desktop with FeedDemon News Aggregator:
- Get your news and information instantly.
- Customize the way you read and organize feeds.
- Download podcasts to your iPod or Windows Media Player.
- The "Panic Button" detects when you have a ton of unread items and offers to mark them (or a subset of them) as read
The easy-to-use interface makes it a snap to stay informed with the latest news and information. You can completely customize the way feeds are organized and displayed. Set up custom news watches based on keywords or use the powerful search to find articles. You can even download podcasts and audio files and have them show up on your portable audio device. In addition, FeedDemon synchronizes with NewsGator Online and the rest of the NewsGator RSS Suite. The software is pre-configured with dozens of feeds, so you can unleash the power of RSS right away.
* Added: Ability to purchase a serial number to turn off the ads (Help | Purchase)
* Added: More improvements to Google Reader synchronization
* Added: "Show item descriptions" has been added back to the toolbar above the news item list
* Added: Conversion from non-sync to Google Reader sync now enables choosing which folders to sync
* Added: Synchronization options now enables choosing which folders to sync
* Changed: "Subscribe to comments" icon has returned to the newspaper (non-synched feeds only)
* Fixed: Slow performance when using the news item list to delete or mark read/unread a large number of items
* Fixed: FeedDemon should warn about adding an authenticated feed to Google Reader
* Fixed: FeedDemon doesn't delete the ".journal" file when you compact the database
* Fixed: Single-key newspaper shortcuts get incorrectly assigned after customizing them
* Fixed: Tags added to shared items don't appear in Google Reader
* Fixed: Updating a single synched feed marks it as read
* Fixed: Older posts in synched feeds incorrectly marked as read
* Fixed: FeedDemon shouldn't enable changing the URL of a synched feed
* Fixed: Incorrect context menu for shared items
* Fixed: Google login error dialog doesn't differentiate between a bad login and a more general connection error