dBpowerAMP Music Converter 13.2
Audio conversion perfected, effortlessly convert between formats. dBpoweramp Music Converterâ„¢ has become 'the standard' tool for audio conversions, over 20 million users worldwide rely on dBpoweramp:
- Convert audio files with elegant simplicity. mp3, mp4, m4a (iTunes / iPod), Windows Media Audio (WMA), Ogg Vorbis, AAC, Monkeys Audio, FLAC, Apple Lossless (ALAC) to name a few!
- Multi CPU Encoding Support,
- Rip digitally record audio CDs (with CD Ripper),
- Batch Convert large numbers of files with 1 click,
- Windows Integration popup info tips, audio properties, columns, edit ID-Tags,
- DSP Effects such as Volume Normalize, or Graphic EQ [Power Pack Option],
- Command Line Encoding: invoke the encoder from the command line
Please note that there is an option to install an mp3 encoder with this application. This encoder is not free but has a 30-day trial period.
This download reverts to dBpoweramp Free after 21 days.
FLAC codec included as standard, is default codec for CD Ripper
FLAC codec - internal update to allow 'Front Cover Art' as default
DSP Effects updated to R4
CD Ripper: MetaDataGD3 Symphony - extended classical fields
CD Ripper: naming sections max length increased from 1000 to 10000 chars
CD Ripper: metadata review - red miss-matches shown in bold (for color blind)
mp3 Lame updated to 3.98.2
mp3 Lame added 'Forced Stereo' option on advanced
GetPopupInfo enhanced so can no longer 100% CPU if audio file is corrupted
dBpoweramp Configuration Program Versions redesigned (dAP + Sveta removed, Asset Added)
Batch Converter if Listed files, sorted on a column and excluded certain items, when click Ok the wrong items would be excluded
mp3 ID Tag writing, if unicode selected would crash if setting a 'www' element
CD Ripper has code to stop 2 filenames being the same (from the same disc), this would not work if the naems were case-independant, where as Windows is not...
Music Converter, when dropping files, was checking allowed extensions on encoder extensions, not decoder