CuteFTP Home 8.3.1 Home
CuteFTP Professional is an award-winning FTP Client for securely and reliably transferring files over industry standard protocols including FTP, FTPS, HTTP, HTTPS and SSH. It's the right choice when you want the ultimate in power, performance and security.
CuteFTP Professional provides easy-to-use yet powerful tools for tackling the complex challenges of data management and helps achieve HIPAA, GLBA and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
- FTP/S (SSL)
- HTTP/S (SSL)
- Secure Shell (SSH)
- OpenPGP encryption and decryption
- One Time Password authentication protocol
- Password Manager
- Schedule fast, fully-automated transfers
- Safely backup or synchronize your sites
- Easily monitor local folders for changes
- Create labor and time saving scripts and macros
- Create Podcast RSS feeds and manage audio files
This is a 30-day commercial trial.
Since v9 CuteFTP has been consolidated into one FTP client.
You can download it here.
* Corrected an issue where files/folders were not displaying in the remote pane when attempting to connect using FTP Protocol having Mode Z disabled on the Server.
* Corrected an issue where the user would change Socks type but the change would not stick, Socks setting would revert back to 'Use site specific option' default setting.
* Corrected issue where the user was able to drag and drop a file into the remote pane even though there was no site connection.
* Enhanced Turbo mode to better handle compressed files.
* Corrected issue where the user was unable to upload a file of size 2+ gigabytes using HTTPS protocol.
* Corrected issue with the uploading of large ASCII files of 100 megabytes or larger using SFTP protocol would fail.
* Corrected issue where files containing the % sign in the file name would fail download using HTTP protocol.
* Corrected issue where an upgrade would Unregister the user and set the user in an unverified registration state.
* Corrected issue where VMDK file types would fail to download using SFTP protocol.
* Corrected problem where users in CuteFTP Pro would automatically log into the wrong account if an existing connection is open to the same server.