CuteFTP Home 8.1.0 Home
CuteFTP Professional is an award-winning FTP Client for securely and reliably transferring files over industry standard protocols including FTP, FTPS, HTTP, HTTPS and SSH. It's the right choice when you want the ultimate in power, performance and security.
CuteFTP Professional provides easy-to-use yet powerful tools for tackling the complex challenges of data management and helps achieve HIPAA, GLBA and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
- FTP/S (SSL)
- HTTP/S (SSL)
- Secure Shell (SSH)
- OpenPGP encryption and decryption
- One Time Password authentication protocol
- Password Manager
- Schedule fast, fully-automated transfers
- Safely backup or synchronize your sites
- Easily monitor local folders for changes
- Create labor and time saving scripts and macros
- Create Podcast RSS feeds and manage audio files
This is a 30-day commercial trial.
Since v9 CuteFTP has been consolidated into one FTP client.
You can download it here.
* Corrected issue where Data URLs were causing sublinks to go on forever using HTTP protocol
* Corrected issue where logs were not being saved
* Corrected issue where the user was unable to connect to TitanFTP using a SFTP protocol
* Corrected issue where the prompt for overwrite of files was not functioning on an MVS mainframe
* Corrected issue with thumbnails that were not loading when Turbo Mode was enabled
* Corrected issue where in CuteFTP Pro on a Vista OS if the user would connect to a site the close, minimize, and maximize buttons would not display
* Corrected issue where the Connection Wizard in CuteFTP Home would not allow www as a prefix for a host address
* Corrected issue where a prompt was missing when the user would copy files and paste them into a subfolder
* Corrected issue where an asterisk was being added to the beginning of every entry in Filter Mask and Filter NOT Mask
* Corrected issues where scheduled items seemed to get adjusted by an hour when daylight savings occurred