Bandizip is an all-in-one Zip Archiver. It can handle most popular compression formats, including Zip, 7z, and Rar. It is both lightweight and lightning fast, utilizing a rapid Zip algorithm for compression & extraction with fast drag and drop functions, high speed archiving, and multi-core compression.
Key features include:
- Support for Unicode to display international characters.
- Bypass files that don't compress well using the "High Speed Archiving" function.
- Extract files to the destination folder directly using the fast drag & drop function.
- Create self-extracting files (.EXE) and multi-volume (split) archives.
- Optional archive encryption using ZipCrypto and AES 256.
- Context Menu access including the preview archive function.
- Create or extract multiple zip files simultaneously from windows explorer.
Bandizip supports ZipCrypto and AES 256 encryption algorithms for higher security. It also has support for split compression to certain sizes, such as 10MB or 700MB. Besides Windows standard split compression formats such as zip, z01, and z02, it securely supports ALZ, EGG (alz, a01, a02, and vol1.egg, vol2.egg, 7Z(7z.001, 7z.002, and RAR (part1.rar).
Bandizip is lightweight, has numerous support features and utilizes super quick Zip algorithms for compression and expansion. If you want to change your current Zip utility then Bandizip is a great tool to try.
New: Support for ACE extraction (Based on Public UnAce Package. unacev2.dll is not used)
Fixed: Crash under a certain condition on low memory systems
Fixed: The compressed archive is not shown under a specific condition
Fixed: Error message is not shown when closing the explorer window during a drag and drop
Fixed: Invalid file-time when extracting some specific RAR5
Fixed: Cannot extract specific ARJ
Fixed: Memory leaks in ZPAQ module
Some minor bug fixes