Adobe Flash Player for Mac is the high performance, lightweight, highly expressive component that delivers powerful and consistent user experiences across various versions of the Mac OS, different browsers, and countless mobile devices.
Adobe Flash Player for Mac is an essential component for watching video on the Mac platform. Flash has many new features and continues to be the ubiquitous Web standard; this software is included with all major Web browsers.
Adobe Flash Player for Mac supports several data formats including AMF, SWF, XML and JSON. The multimedia formats which are supported by Flash Player include .MP3, .FLV, .JPEG, .GIF, .PNG and .RTMP. Other supported features include accelerated graphics rendering, multi-thread video decoding and webcam support for StageVideo. Adobe Flash Player also enables greater privacy controls, utilizing protected HTTP Dynamic Streaming (HDS).
Key features include:
- Advanced compression technology and multi-threaded video decoding provides High-quality, Low bandwidth video.
- Crisp artistic text, utilising an advanced text rendering engine.
- Stage 3D accelerated graphics rendering.
- Engaging Flash video, content and applications with full screen mode.
- Real-time dynamic effects consisting of numerous filters for Bevel, Glow, DropShadow, Blur, Displacement Map, Color Matrix, Convolution, Gradient Glow and Gradient Bevel.
- Blend modes, stroke enhancement and radial gradient.
The versatility of Adobe Flash player for Mac is second to none, with animations that can incorporate both text and vector graphics. These animations typically do not take up large amounts of disk space and the contents of Flash animations can also be compressed to reduce their file sizes further.
Adobe Flash Player for Mac is available across all major operating systems, tablets, smart phones and browsers, and it can deliver high quality digital content via a powerhouse package.
We don't have any change log information yet for version 184.108.40.206 of Adobe Flash Player for Mac. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated.
Can you help?
If you have any change log info you can share with us, we'd love to hear from you! Head over to our Contact page and let us know.